Training and Development Mentor – Property
- Salary £26,000 to £32,000
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Travel expenses covered
- Based from home covering a regional patch
- Support and funding for industry recognized training qualifications
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cashback Healthcare scheme
- An employer that understands flexibility with working hours can be necessary
- Responsible for coaching & mentoring learners, working towards the successful and timely achievement of their learning programme
- Provide inspirational support and guidance to learners throughout their learning journey, helping them to progress, achieve and reach their potential
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with a diverse range of large employers, ensuring that they are informed and part of the learning journey for their workforce
- Compile and maintain all learner documentation on the relevant e-portfolio system to reflect learner’s characteristics, meet quality standards and funding compliance, along with demonstrating progression
- Attend and complete any mandated training or standardisation meetings as suggested/provided to ensure continuous improvement in practice
- Conduct and interpret detailed skills gap analysis with learners to accurately identify learner’s starting points, prior achievements and experience
- Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of the business
- Have you experience as a sales or lettings negotiator?
- Have you got experience in Property Management?
- Have you got a general understanding of estate agency and the property sector?
- Would you love to help the next generation of Estate Agents at the start of their journey?
- Do you think you could help experienced Estate Agents to be even more knowledgeable
- Experience of developing individualised learning plans and SMART targets
- Ability to successfully achieve deadlines and work without close supervision
- Ability to remain calm and polite under pressure, managing themselves appropriately
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Hold a clean driving license with access to a vehicle
If you have a true passion and understanding for helping others and are looking for a new role within the property sector apply today!
Our client are a leading provider of a variety of learning options including apprenticeships.
Being specialist property recruiters we are assisting our client in finding a learning mentor for people who are studying property related subjects.
If you are someone who likes to train and coach others and enjoys sharing your experience, then this could be the ideal role for you.