Under the direction of the HR and Training Manager you will be responsible for the design and delivery of a range of training materials/courses to increase and maintain the level of relevant skills and knowledge of all staff within the Company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organise and deliver an effective induction programme for all new starters.
• Design and deliver various types of training documentation to support the employee’s development.
• Identify training and development needs throughout the Company via job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Branch Managers.
• Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the company and the individual.
• Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets, assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme.
• Devise individual learning plans, in conjunction with Branch Managers.
• Produce training materials for in-house courses.
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees by attending 2 and 6 week reviews with the individual and through discussions with line managers.
• Ensure statutory training requirements are met.
• Evaluate training and development programmes and amend as and when necessary.
• Amend and revise training materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes, occurring in the work environment and legislation changes.
• Help line managers and trainees solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups via distance learning material.
• Maintain training records for all Linley and Simpson staff.
• Carry out mystery shopping exercise within timescales to enable Managers to carry out quarterly reviews.
• Keep up to date with developments in the Lettings and Sales industry by reading relevant journals, via Operations team, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, no weekends