Trainee Residential Surveyor – North East
An incredibly rare opportunity has arisen, where a client of ours is wanting to add to the their team and are happy to consider trainee surveyors and qualified surveyors at all levels. If you’re prepared to put the work in and have a thirst for knowledge and learning, our client wants to share all their knowledge and experience to progress you through to MRICS Level.
Looking for AssocRICS level upwards in the following locations:
Northumberland, Newcastle, South Tyneside, North Tyneside
- Carrying out valuations and homebuyer reports with a focus on quality over quantity
- Assist in the risk assessment of market suitable properties for secured lending purposes.
- Assist in the provision of survey and valuation advice directly to the buying public via our Home Surveys operation.
- Contributions to the provision of professional services advice to help our clients make informed decisions on whether or not a property is suitable for purchase and mortgage purposes.
- Back office admin support provided
- As a minimum AssocRICS qualified but no practical experience necessary
- A passion for the delivery of an exceptional customer service experience
- A methodical and professional approach towards the role, your peers and the customer
- Computer literate and a competent user of modern technology
- A keen eye for detail and risk
- Willing to pay more than the market rate to secure the best people available.