Trainee Residential Conveyancer
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal or Junior Conveyancer to become a qualified conveyancer. Upon completion of your probation period, you will be enrolled in your qualification and will be well on your way to being a Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive!
In doing so, you’ll be joining South Wales’ leading law firm, an award winning, regional law firm that will offer you progression, support and a long career.
- In the role you will manage a varied caseload of residential conveyancing files from inception to completion, with support.
- You’ll provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates.
- You will build strong relationships with clients and third parties, communicating effectively and delivering a top-quality service.
- You will have experience managing a varied residential conveyancing caseload from inception to completion.
- Be able to provide a first-class client focused service by ensuring clear, concise, and regular communication.
- You’ll have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Funding and support with your professional qualification
- Great progression and development opportunities
- Pension scheme