Trainee New Homes Sales Advisor – Doncaster
Have you got a flare for delivering outstanding customer service and enjoy working independently and as part of a team? If you’re interested in transferring these particular skills into selling new homes, then this could be the next step for you to kickstart your new homes career! You will train across various sites within Yorkshire in your first 6 – 12 months, learning off the most experienced professionals in the industry!
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Work closely with the marketing team, ensuring the development is always presented to a high standard
- Ensuring the customers receives an outstanding service and buying experience, you will effectively communicate a consistent brand message
- Use negotiating and influencing skills to achieve sales
- Work closely with third part suppliers including Estate Agents, Surveyors and Lenders, ensuring timely completions
- Able to travel the South Yorkshire region
- Will have some experience of property sales and the housebuilding industry and be comfortable working towards targets
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to your own car
- £24,000 salary
- Highly Competitive Monthly Commission and Annual Bonus Scheme
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, 10am to 5pm
- Thursday, 12pm to 7pm
- Fantastic company culture that feels like family
Due to a phenomenal period of growth an award-winning Regional House Builder based in Yorkshire, are now seeking a few Trainee New Homes Sales Advisors to join their extremely successful and friendly team.