Trainee Lettings Manager – Headingley
- £18,000 - £22,000
- Performance bonus
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Huge career progression opportunities to be trained into a Lettings Manager!!!
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- First point of contact with current tenants
- Meeting and greeting prospective tenants
- Helping to build the tenant's understanding of their letting requirements, i.e. Area, budget, size of property etc.
- Booking and managing appointments with prospective and current tenants
- Accompanying prospective tenants when viewing properties
- Providing all marketing material to prospective tenants
- Liaising with landlords to agree rental terms
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from current tenants
- Liaising with the maintenance team & contractors
- Managing end of tenancy inspections
- Managing the check-in process for new tenants
- Support and manage a small lettings team
- Lettings and property management experience
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Enthusiastic and driven with a can – do attitude
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Lettings Manager to join a progressive and dedicated team in Headingley on a full time, permanent basis!
This role is offering a huge career step into becoming a Lettings Manager to manage a diverse property portfolio and support a small team.
Let this career move excel your current skill set and offer you a competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package!!