Trainee Commercial Valuer– Newcastle
Immediate Start Available!
- £25,000 to £30,000 Basic Salary
- £35,000 to £40,000 On target earnings
- Excellent commission package
- Fantastic offices with a brilliant work place culture
- Monday – Friday
- Estate Agency experience or graduate with Real Estate Degree
- Methodical and able to think on your feet
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to overcome objections
- Generate business and build client relationships through outbound calling, emails and industry networking events
- Provide high quality advice and evidence reports to a wide variety of client types across the hospitality industry including pubs, restaurants and hotels
- Working with new and existing vendors to achieve a speedy turn around
- Build and maintain knowledge of market activity
- Prepare detailed valuation reports
- Respond efficiently and effectively to direct enquiries from clients and applicants
- Develop and liaise with key contacts, including Managing Directors, business owners
Rare opportunity to join an established, leading national specialist for the sale of leisure and hospitality businesses.
Due to their continued success they are now looking to add a Trainee Commercial Valuer based at their Newcastle offices.