Tenancy Progressor – Newcastle (12 month fixed term contarct)
This award-winning FTSE 250 property company require a Tenancy Progressor to join the team in Newcastle. Ideally you will have previous experience within Lettings and experience in customer service is essential!
Being the largest registered “landlord” in the country, this very successful but still growing business promote diversity within their organisation and are also doing all they can to create more diversity and inclusion within the property sector as a whole.
You will be working from brand new offices in Newcastle City Centre and will be joining a business where workplace culture is key!
- Responsibility for administering and processing all new tenancies
- Working on behalf of the Portfolio Managers and onsite Lettings Teams who are responsible for the void management of their portfolios
- Commencing and progressing the tenancy file through referencing, contract execution and payment of monies and ensuring that all documentation is compliant and in line with legal requirements
- Generating tenancy agreements, parking licence agreements and arranging signing of such
- Monitoring and receiving payment of move in monies
- Registering security deposits
- Auditing of files
- Ensuring total compliance on Lettings processes
- Be a strong team player who is self-motivated, industrious, works well under pressure and is comfortable working towards tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work quickly and efficiently
- Previous relevant experience of Lettings industry is desirable
- Computer literate including Microsoft packages, Outlook, Excel & Word
- Detail oriented, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects - strong organisational skills are essential
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in both written & oral at all levels both internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- £23,000 annual salary
- Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working available after probation period (two days per week at home)
- Excellent pension scheme (Employer doubles employee contribution of up to 10%)
- On site Mental Health First Aider
- Medical, Travel and Life insurance
- Childcare and Cycle to work schemes
- Cash Back plan
- Share schemes
- + many more!!