MRICS General Practice Building Surveyor
· £30,000 - £40,000 + car allowance and generous bonus structure
We are looking for a MRICS General Practice Surveyor to work within a mixed practice of land and estate agents covering the Yorkshire area.
MRICS General Practice Building Surveyor - Scope:
The role of the successful MRICS Chartered Surveyor will cover residential, rural, development and commercial property with a bias towards rural property.
Responsibilities include Valuations, Planning & Development and general Professional work.
MRICS General Practice Building Surveyor - Qualification:
The successful MRICS Chartered Surveyor will possess the following experience/qualifications:
· Experience in dealing with General Practice Surveying matters
· MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
· Strong communication skills
· A team player, willing to assist others where needed within the business
· Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
· Commercially self-driven approach
· 2 years experience
MRICS Chartered Surveyor / General Practice Building Surveyor - Remuneration:
· £35,000 - £55,000+ earnings potential