Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for your next move? Fancy joining a friendly and exciting team with excellent training and a great basic salary in North Leeds? This Senior Sales Negotiator role could be the one for you!
The company, a prestige Estate Agency dealing with the higher end of the market, are looking for a superb Senior Sales Negotiator to work as part of an established and busy team and promote the company.
· Understand customers and how they relate to products and services
· Liaising with customers to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the sales value
· Proactively promote properties to achieve and acceptable offer and when required progress the sale through to completion
· Identify and prospect for new business opportunities (Valuations) plus promote ancillary services such as mortgages, Survey & Conveyancing which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
· To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone and face to face contact on the databases.
· Conduct viewings and canvassing as required
· Maintaining and building relationships with regular vendor and purchaser contact
· Seek to maintain professional and friendly relationships with all branches and departments
· Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of new legislation affecting residential sales market
· To fully understand and operate Company policies and office procedures
· Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
You must have at least 1 years’ experience in the Property industry. You must have experience of working in a Customer Service/sales environment and a proven track record of success in this profession. You will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing and computer literate. You must be able to project an image of friendly professionalism that will bring credit to the company. You will be polished and articulate and confident in dealing with the higher end of the market clientele.
· £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
· Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm, Saturdays on a rota