Senior Sales Negotiator - Southport
This is your chance to play a pivotal role in leading this business into further success whilst being offered an impressive package in this Senior Sales Negotiator role. This is a rare opportunity to gain shares in the business and treat it like your own.
- Handling office interactions with clients
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties
- Booking and attending property valuations and viewings
- Advertising properties for sale
- Follow up leads, converting these to viewings and valuations
- Conducting accompanied viewings with purchasers
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors
- Progressing your sales through to a timely completion
- Observe all Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of residential sales market
- Full UK Driving licence and have own car
- Entrepreneurial aspirations
- Up to £25,000 basic salary DOE
- OTE £35,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Profit share available
- Massive opportunity to develop your career and head towards becoming a Branch Manager!!
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Occasional Saturday- no requirement to be in the office
If this fantastic job opening sounds exactly what you’re looking for take that next step in your successful career, apply today!