Senior Property/Portfolio Manager – Stockport
We are recruiting for a Senior Property/Portfolio Manager to join a thriving property management department at an innovative and award-winning Estate Agent in Stockport.
We are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, customer focused professionals to join our clients thriving and lively team.
- Build lasting relationships with your clients and tenants
- Fully responsible for ensuring that your client’s investments and tenants’ homes are well looked after, and that the tenancy runs smoothly
- Ensure all maintenance reports, tenancy renewals, deposit settlements and compliance requirements are completed
- Previous experience in a Property Management role,
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- A natural ability to really listen, communicate and empathise with people at all levels
- Ensuring positive and productive relationships with your customer
- Able to think outside of the box to create positive solutions
- Basic salary of £30,000 to £33,000
- Hybrid remote working
- Free Parking
- Modern and lively working environment
- Brand new state of the art CRM
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular team building events on the company
- Tailor made progression plan designed specifically for you and your own ambitions
- Early Friday finish
- ARLA course, exams and professional memberships paid for by the company, if not already obtained
You’ll be provided with a fulfilling and rewarding career, in a team that has seen growth of over 200% in the last 18 months!!