Property Manager – Fallowfield
- £25,000 - £28,000
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Career progression and development
- Ensuring properties are 100% compliant with legislation (HHSRS, GSC, EPC, FRA, HMO License)
- Managing a team of Property Managers
- Being the principal point of contact for landlords and tenants for mid and end tenancy issues
- Carrying out midterm inspections
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard.
- Instructing maintenance staff and contractors
- Serving Notices where required, adhering to the Housing Act 1988.
- Preparation of check in and check out inventories and associated paperwork / documentation to include any quotes and costs for damages
- Providing support on deposit refunds through to completion
- Organise cleaning and repairs to properties in between tenancies and preparing properties ready to be released in tip top condition
- Monthly and annual reporting
- You must have a full clean driving licence and your own transport
- ARLA Qualified
- Experience of Licensed HMOs preferred
- Experience of managing a team
A new role has arisen for a Senior Property Manager to join a leading independent agency based in Fallowfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager who has experience working within a busy branch that has a large portfolio and an established team.