Senior Planning Consultant – Bedale
- £45,000 +
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions
- Life Insurance
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hold a Degree or relevant Diploma in Town Planning
- Hold a full or licentiate membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Ideally have 3 -5 years relevant experience as a Planner, preferably in the private sector
- Confident working with plans and maps
- Be fully IT proficient
- Have a sound knowledge and application of relevant legislation, planning policy and guidance
- Be commercially aware and be able to deal with clients confidently and generate their work on their own merit.
- Conducting research and site appraisals
- Preparation, submission and negation of planning applications and Listed Buildings consents
- Coordinate of teams, project management and public consultation
- Work independently as well as within the existing team
- Respond to consultations
Our clients are now seeking an experienced Planning Consultant to join their highly successful business in Beadle.
With at least 3 years’ experience, you will be a talented and ambitious Planner, with knowledge of both the public and private sectors across England.