Senior Conveyancing Paralegal – Brackley
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal? Are you looking to join a first-class legal law firm who are growing year on year, offering you the potential to grow alongside them?
In return you can look forward to being part of a fun, friendly, and great team, with an active social committee, including Christmas dos and summer events.
Not only will you have a competitive salary, exciting progression opportunities, but also annual and monthly rewards as your efforts will be noticed!
- Update, maintain, transfer and retrieve information held on the firm’s case management computer systems
- Requesting searches
- Drafting Contracts and preparing Contract documentation
- Dealing with exchange and completion formalities
- Basic freehold title checks
- Providing effective support to the fee earners within the Department
- Previous experience of working in a busy Residential Conveyancing team at Paralegal level
- Good knowledge of the full Conveyancing process
- Previously worked with case management systems
- Driving licence and own vehicle as travel between the Brackley and sometimes the Buckingham office will be required
- Highly competitive salary
- Career growth
- Annual and monthly awards
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Active social committee