Sales Support Administrator – Wetherby
You will play a vital part in the overall team and assist the sales team with their daily tasks, you’re input and efforts will not go unnoticed within this business! They understand how vital it is to have strong support in their business!
This is your chance to join a dynamic, forward thinking company with a proven track record of investing in and developing its people!
With some of the most modern offices we have seen, this environment defines work life balance and is definitely a quirky environment to work in!
- Check Client Care Packs have been issued to vendors
- Assist vendors fill out their client care documentation
- Assist with ID verification
- Chase the return of Client Care documentation to solicitors
- Assist with sales team administration
- Update clients regarding the sale process
- Arrange property surveys ensuring reports are returned in a speedy manner
- Distribute returned valuations to the relevant parities
- Update the team managers on the progress of each file
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party companies
- Arrange for contracts and other important documents to be signed, returned, and handled with care
- Strong administration skills and ability to negotiate are essential
- Ability to build rapport with others in a short period of time, finding common ground and being able to genuinely connect with people
- Strong communication skills, ensuring everyone is communicated with thoroughly and efficiently throughout all processes.
- Positive mindset and upbeat attitude, bringing value to both clients and the sales team.
- Competency with numbers, being able to understand prices, yields, and discounts (training for which will be provided as required)
- A good attitude towards organisation and efficiency
- Knowledge within the property industry is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and analyse information and financial figures
- Up to £24,000
- On-site gym
- An additional day’s annual leave will accrue on the anniversary of the employee’s employment up to a max of 25 days (starting on 22 days)
- Free parking
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities for progression
- Staff social events
- Monday to Thursday, 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm