Sales Progressor – Newcastle
We are working with an award-winning Independent Estate Agency in Newcastle to help them secure a new Sales Progressor!
Working as a Sales Progressor in this rapidly expanding company you will be responsible for helping buyers and sellers get to completion.
Due to superb growth, future career opportunities and progression are a real possibility for the right person.
- Managing your own case load of sold properties
- Prioritise workload in order of urgency and client needs
- You will liaise with all parties concerned on a regular basis ensuring timely completions which includes buyers, sellers, Estate Agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
- Complete all Sales Progressor administrative duties such as issuing legal documentation
- Always ensure all files are noted correctly and in date
- Ensure accurate recording of client details and paperwork
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Estate Agency sales
- Full understanding of the process from SSTC to completion
- Possess excellent decision making skills
- Be technologically savvy and fully proficient with Word and Excel
- Have a professional telephone manner and a high level of attention to detail
- Up to £22,000 salary
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
- NO WEEKENDS
- Long term career progression