Due to increased business levels and a focused expansion programme, we now seek an experienced Sales Progressor to take the helm and ensure smooth property transactions at this award winning Estate Agency. This role is initially part time with hours to suit, but will evolve into a full time role in the near future.
Based in the busy Darlington branch, you will take control of a large case load. The role involves:
- Managing your own case load property transactions
- Organising client details and paperwork
- Carrying out all administrative duties relating to Sales Progression, such as issuing legal documentation
- Updating and maintaining information using the in-house case management system
- Liaise with all parties concerned on a regular basis, including vendors, buyers, solicitors, surveyors and finance companies, ensuring timely completions
Ambitious, with exceptional organisational skills and able to think on your feet, you will already have experience of Property Sales Progression and must have:
- A minimum of 1 years Property Sales Progression experience
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong IT knowledge and fully proficient with Word and Excel
- A confident and professional telephone manner with a high level of attention to detail
- £20,000pa to £22,000pa pro rata
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Part time role initially with hours to suit. Will evolve into a full time role in the near future
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a rapidly expanding company where future career opportunities and progression are a real possibility for the right person.