Sales Progressor – Leeds
Amazing new role to join a leading Property Investment Specialist in Leeds, with an ethos of honesty and transparency, they’re looking for a Sales Progressor to become a valued member of the team.
You will discover an encouraging and supportive work environment where you will be given all the tools and training required to excel in your role, alongside terrific working environment, fun parties/events, and enormous job satisfaction.
- Responsible for corresponding with clients, brokers, and surveyors to obtain information on mortgage applications, progress on stages, and valuation bookings
- Ensuring all clients are progressing their mortgage applications at the appropriate time, with the timeframe for practical completion of the developments in consideration, as well as ensuring the stages progress smoothly and efficiently
- Basic administration tasks, such as checking CML Forms, reviewing valuer packs and creating spreadsheets.
- Attending meetings to report to the Head of Client Relations on a bi-weekly basis
- Taking part in weekly conference calls with the developer or master agent, and the Head of Client Relations to provide updates on the status of the applications
- Accompanying surveyors on valuation appointments to ensure the valuations run smoothly, any surveyor queries are answered, and the appropriate documentation is provided
- Property experience essential, sales progression experience preferred
- The ability to build rapport with buyers and solicitors
- An organised and diligent approach
- Salary up to £25,000
- Bonus structure on top
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company phone and laptop provided
- Staff parties and events
- Hours Mon – Thurs 9-6pm Friday 9-5pm
- No weekends!!!
If you are interested in a career in property and want to work for a company with fantastic development opportunities, this is the role for you.