Sales Progressor – Wetherby
Our client is an established and well recognised property company buying and selling residential properties nationally.
Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a Property Sales Progressor based at their Wetherby offices.
- Conduct welcome calls with new business
- Ensure you have all the necessary documentation required to progress a speedy purchase
- Liaise with both clients and solicitors to ensure each party is kept up to date at all times
- Arrange for contracts and other important documents to be signed and handled with care
- Prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines
- Check the title of each property and make sure the vendors are allowed to sell and they have sufficient equity.
- Cover for the Progression Manager when they are on annual leave.
- Update managers and negotiators on the progression of deals.
- Report directly to the IPS National Sales Manager
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good IT skills
- Basic knowledge of the property market is preferred
- Up to £22,000pa Depending on Experience
- Performance related bonus
- Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm