Sales Negotiator – Horsforth
This sales negotiator role in Horsforth is the ideal opportunity for someone who has been desperate to get into the property sector!
Joining a company whose growth and ambition can match your own, you’ll be learning from estate agents who have heaps of experience in the Leeds market.
A chance to take advantage of the best the industry can offer, you will be fully trained and supported to reach a great level of success!
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Arranging viewing and valuation appointments
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Negotiating offers on properties and progressing through to completion
- General office administration
- Based in the Horsforth office, cover in the Leeds office as and when needed
- Superb communication skills in person, over the phone and email
- A huge work ethic and student mentality
- Must have a full, clean UK driving license and own transport
- Great at building rapport and developing relationships
- Up to £22,000
- OTE £24,000 - £26,000
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm1 in 2 Saturdays, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays