Our client is an independent estate agent covering Leeds, Bradford, and the Wharfe Valley and they are looking for an experienced Residential Sales Negotiator.
The Sales Negotiator must have:
Strong negotiation skills
Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for Property and Estate Agency.
Smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
A good understanding of Estate Agency and the sales process.
1) Offers - You are responsible for taking offers on sale properties, reporting to vendors and negotiating to acceptance or ultimate decline.
2) Chasing offers and forwarding on for future chasing as and when necessary.
3) Vendor calls - Keeping regular contact with vendors, reporting progress and scheduling plans of action and affecting price management and reductions as and when necessary.
4) Sales progress - Liaising with solicitors and reporting to vendors and purchasers on a weekly basis with updates. Dealing with survey issues and re-negotiating as and when necessary and over-seeing matters to completion.
5) Accompanied Viewings as and when necessary
6) Showroom and window checks
7) Feedback - Contacting applicants and collecting feedback. Checking applicant situations and identifying opportunities for additional potential business including mortgage leads and valuation prospects. Reporting to vendors with feedback and identifying opportunities for constructive advice and possible price reductions.
8) Unconfirmed viewings - Checking, on a daily basis, unconfirmed viewings and attempting to book in viewing appointments.
9) Property Call Outs
10) Floor plans
11) Downloading photography
12) Procurement of Mortgage Leads, Valuations and solicitor referrals
Plus general office duties as required.
Basic salary of £17,500 , plus commission.
Paid mileage 45p per mile
You must drive and have your own car