Sales Negotiator - Gateshead
Immediate start available!
- Handling office interactions with clients
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties
- Booking property valuations and viewings
- Advertising properties for sale
- Follow up leads, converting these to viewings and valuations
- Conducting accompanied viewings with purchasers
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors
- Progressing your sales through to a timely completion
- Observe all Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of residential sales market
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and diary
- Up to £23,000 basic salary DOE
- OTE £28,000
- Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am to 1pm with half a day back in leui
Due to continued success, our client, a successful, established Estate Agency, are seeking a Sales Negotiator to work as part of an established and busy team in the Newcastle Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.