Sales Negotiator - Leeds
Immediate start available!
- Up to £24,000 DOE
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Working in a busy and vibrant hub of North Leeds, surrounded by cafes, restaurants and bars
- Training from friendly and experienced Estate Agency professionals
- Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm,
- 1 in 3 weekends, Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 10.30am to 4pm with 2 days off in lieu
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of residential property market and sales process
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and diary
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Working in the Sales Department of this busy Agency
- Registering buyers details and matching them to available properties
- Booking property valuations and viewings
- Maintaining fantastic relationships with your clients
- Follow up enquiries and turn these into viewings and valuations
- Conducting accompanied viewings with purchasers
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors
- Progressing your sales through to a timely completion
Are you a Sales Negotiator looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to join a thriving company with a great basic salary? This role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a successful, reputable and long-standing Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their friendly team.