Sales Negotiator, Corbridge
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded Estate Agent who focus on selling homes at the higher end of the market in the North East.
You must be working as a sales negotiator currently and the role is suitable for people who wish to remain as a sales negotiator and also people who have the desire to progress into a valuing position.
There may be the odd occasion to conduct external appointments but your main responsibilities will be in the office, generating and closing on business!
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties
- Booking property valuations
- Generating new business
- Carrying out accompanied viewings as and when needed
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales from SSTC to completion
- Working closely with other Negotiators, sharing information to secure additional business
- You will already be working as an Estate Agent
- Property Sales experience is essential
- Someone who can work well generating business over the phone
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge
- A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Up to £25,000 basic salary depending on experience
- + commission package
- Mon to Friday, 08.30am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 9.30am – 1.30pm, 1 in 3
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- An employer who understands flexibility is part of modern work life
- Lots of opportunities to progress