Sales Manager – Horsforth
We are on the hunt for a Sales Manager to join a very modern, dynamic and fast paced property investment company in Leeds who have huge growth plans over the next few years, which follows great success in their initial few years of trading.
The business you will be joining is one of the fastest growing property investment groups in the North, who help people in the UK and around the world invest in the UK property market.
- Managing, developing, and driving a team of 9 (and growing) to reach the company vision targets, KRA’s and KPI’s
- Support and develop future sales growth for the company
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans that expand the company’s customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales teams and by assessing the teams’ strengths and weaknesses
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by being fully involved in the customer journey
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, and programmes to capture key demographics and maximise on all sales opportunities
- Providing daily reports of team sales success and communicating these along with the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors
- Monitor all sales and have final say on any properties/sales that are met with a difference of opinion
- Monitor all refunds/ top ups and desk top valuations, investigate reasoning and act as a stop/think/go with documented sign off and action plans for the future
- Proposing sales strategies to the Directors/Operations Manager to enable constant growth within an ever-changing property Investment Market
- Implementing sales inductions and providing continual training, coaching and support to aid the development of the sales teams
- Minimum 5 years estate agency or property industry sales experience
- A proven record of high-level results (preferably within Yorkshire)
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Up to £35,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Uncapped OTE circa £75,000
- Monday to Thursday, 8:30 – 18:00, Fridays, 8:30 – 15:30
- No weekends
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free off-road parking
- Regular office socials
- Working environment is friendly and really encourages people to use their own initiative
As the Sales Manager you will be leading a team of Investment Consultants, helping them make the most out of every lead. You will take a strategic lead on how to grow the client base and ultimately increase revenue.
Experience as a Branch Manager or Sales Manager within the property sector is essential, along with a proven track record of enhancing individuals and team performance.