Sales Coordinator - Leeds
Immediate start available!
- Up to £21,000 DOE
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm,
- 1 in 3 weekends, Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 10.30am to 4pm with 2 days off in lieu
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of residential property market and sales process
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and diary
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Working in the Sales Department of this busy Agency
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties
- Booking property valuations and viewings
- Maintaining fantastic relationships with your clients
- Follow up leads, converting these to viewings and valuations
- Progressing your sales through to a timely completion
Due to continued success, our clients, a successful, established Estate Agency, are seeking a Sales Coordinator to work as part of an established and busy team in the Leeds Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.