Sales and Lettings Negotiator
Fancy joining a friendly team with excellent training and a great basic salary? This could be the role for you!
Due to continued success, our client, a leading independent Estate Agency with multiple branches across Liverpool, are looking for a superb Sales and Lettings Negotiator to work as part of an established and friendly team in one of their offices in Moreton, Heswall or West Kirby.
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties
- Booking property valuations
- Negotiating property sales and the letting properties
- Liaising between all parties
- Working closely with other Negotiators, sharing information to secure additional business
- You will be determined, curious, personable and have a passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Property Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Be keen to develop a long-term career in the sector
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge
- A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Up to £25,000 basic salary - DOE
- Extremely Generous Commission Structure with an achievable £35,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- Every other Saturday 09:00 – 17:30 – Lieu day given for working a Saturday
- Regular company social events
- Holiday trips away for stand out performers
- Onsite Bar, pool and table tennis table and climbing wall – Friday drinks in office
- Yoga sessions held every Wednesday night - FREE
- Fantastic work place culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading estate agent and work in an environment where progression and pay rises are in your hands!