Sales Administrator – Cheadle
This role would be ideal for a Sales Administrator who is looking to move to one of the regions most highly regarded agents and help support their sales function and marketing ability.
- Diary management and booking appointments
- Preparing property details and marketing material
- Building floorplans, property brochures and descriptions
- Placing adverts on portals, updating the website and databases
- Writing and sending out letters
- Creating sales documents
- Liaising with clients, candidates and solicitors to ensure property sales proceed smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring all Anti-Money Laundering checks and procedures are adhered to, and documents returned promptly
- Previous Estate Agency experience is desirable
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Strong administration skills
- £20,000 salary
- Yearly bonus
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- 1 Saturday a month
Our client, based in Cheadle is looking to recruit a highly motivated Sales Administrator to join their enthusiastic team on a full time, permanent basis!
They are one of the most established agents in the area with over 30 years’ experience in the market and offer almost unrivalled local area knowledge.