A highly successful housing developer are searching for a Sales Administrator superstar to join their friendly Sales Team in Leeds. In-house training, bonus structure, and life assurance are just some of the rewards on offer.
The company has a considerable land bank and an expansion plan in place for immediate and future home development and so the successful and highly organised Sales Administrator will be ready to take on all aspects of administration.
• Working closely with the Sales Director, the role of Sales Administrator will include diarising appointments, ensuring accurate paperwork and taking messages.
• Logging and chasing payments using COINS and checking all final accounts in relation to completion date, payments, extras etc.
• Placing orders for various sales materials and uniform orders.
• Managing the weekly sales analysis and distribution of information to relevant parties.
• Running of Board and Land reports.
• All other aspects of a very varied Sales Administrator role.
You will have at least 1 years’ experience in administration to be successful as a Sales Administrator. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. A confident telephone manner and be technologically savvy, particularly within Word and Excel packages is essential for the role of Sales Administrator. Additionally, you will hold Maths & English GCSE’s and have a willingness to learn.
• £17,010 basic.
• Lucrative performance-based bonus scheme calculated and paid every six months.
• Full training and support in your role.
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Monday to Friday 9am-5pm – no weekends!