Our clients are a well-established Yorkshire company who offer a comprehensive range of services across four sectors; residential, Development, Agriculture and Commercial. With an enviable presence in the market, they are a progressive firm who invest in their people, offering competitive packages and long-term career growth.
Due to continued success, our clients now seek an experienced RICS accredited Chartered Surveyor, with a particular emphasis on rural property and estates to join the team. With team leading qualities you will be working right across North Yorkshire and be involved in the further development and expansion of the services currently offered by the company.
Working within the Rural Land & Business team, you will be expected to deliver excellent customer service for both private and corporate clients, developing and expanding the work of the department.
• Perform Estate and Land Management duties
• Manage residential and rural properties
• Undertake Estate valuations, including both residential and rural properties
• Strategic planning on behalf of clients
• Advise on rural sales and acquisitions
• RICS accredited with a minimum of 3 years PQE
• A minimum of 2 years rural estate and land management experience
• Knowledge and experience of property acquisitions and disposals
• Commercially astute and able to generate new business
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the best names in the business.