Rural Associate – North East
A unique and hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a dynamic team and get involved in a variety of work with no two days the same.
This role would suit a qualified rural practice surveyor keen to progress their career with an interesting and varied workload. The role offers the ability and flexibility for the right candidate to develop their own client base and build long lasting relationships. The role could equally suit a qualified surveyor with considerable experience looking for a new, exciting and rewarding career change.
- Rural property valuations for all purposes
- Compensation and compulsory purchase for landowners and acquiring authorities across a wide variety of projects
- Rural consultancy advice to private clients and the public sector
- Lease advisory work including new lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, for both AHA and FBT agreements
- Telecoms negotiations for landowners
- Providing a high-quality service to clients
- MRICS or AssocRICS qualifications with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- FAAV (preferably)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Experience in building strong, lasting relationships, networking and promoting the business
- Salary up to 55,000 (dependent on qualified level and experience)
- Company car or attractive car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus and option to buy/sell 3 a year
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events
- Monday to Friday, 37.5-hour week contract, open to discussion on hybrid working
Our client operates UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy. They are passionate about what they do and want you to be driven to succeed with them.