Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor? Are you located in Manchester looking for a new opportunity? Get in touch today!
Our client is a well-established firm, providing high quality legal services in the North West!
- Handling a caseload of all types of transactional work from initial instruction through to completion, including but not limited to purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers, equity releases, shared ownership transactions, and dealing with registered and unregistered properties, to the required standard of service as set by the Firm.
- Ensuring use the Firm’s Case Management system to the required standard
- Bringing to the attention of the Departmental Manager any matters of concern on a transaction that could result in a financial or professional liability to the Firm
- Undertaking any other tasks reasonably requested by the firm to assist in the progression of transactions from receipt of file to close of the file.
- Liaising with the administration team and manager to ensure tasks performed and file progressed in a timely manner
- Contributing ideas to improve client service and departmental performance
- Contributing ideas for the development of the case management system
- You will have a minimum of 3 years post qualification residential conveyancing experience
- Proven experience of handling all types of conveyancing transactional work from end to end
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the CQS procedures and requirements
- Ability to work self sufficiently
- You must be able to work with a case management system, databased and normal office IT systems