Residential Conveyancing Case Handler – Cardiff
Our client has come through lockdown very strong and is now continuing its growth plans by recruiting into its Cardiff Office. It is a specialist property firm that is backed by one of the UKs largest property services companies with a social and supportive working culture this is a great place to work, the firm also offer fantastic stability, progression, and development.
- In this role you will manage a small caseload of property files
- You will be responsible for progressing transactions from inception to completion
- Building strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively
- Working closely with your team to reach and exceed targets
- You MUST have experience managing your own files, to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchase – however support and training will be provided
- You’ll have fantastic communication skills and be able to effectively manage relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Competitive salary – up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Benefits package, to include bonus scheme
- A supportive and collaborative environment where development is encouraged