Residential Conveyancer – Oldham or Tameside
Our client is a supportive, traditional, regional law firm with a family friendly culture and positive working environment. In this Residential Conveyancer position, you will work with the support of a dedicated assistant, in your own office. You will also have the support of a strong team of conveyancing professionals, to help you continue to develop in your career, but be given autonomy in running your case load how you see fit, without any set targets to hit!
There is also room for progression in this role, with the opportunity to progress into a Head of Department position in the future. So, if you’re wanting to join a firm that offers a great working environment, manageable caseloads, no targets, and the opportunity to progress, then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities in your new Residential Conveyancer position:
- You will be responsible for managing a caseload of c50 residential conveyancing files, from inception to completion, with the support of an assistant.
- You’ll manage client expectations and ensure clients are regularly updated throughout the process.
- You’ll carry out all work throughout the process including ID checks, mortgage reports, search reports, money laundering checks, raising enquiries, invoices, and completions.
- Liaising with third parties on a regular basis including estate agents, mortgage brokers and other solicitors to ensure the transaction completes in a reasonable timeframe.
Requirements of the role
- To be considered for this role you must have 3+ years’ experience within residential conveyancing.
- You must have experience of the full conveyancing process, to include title checking.
- You’ll have experience using a case management system.
- And have high organisational skills for managing files.
- Competitive salary - £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Development and progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays + Christmas period off (due to office closure)