Residential Conveyancer – Barnoldswick
This successful and long-established law firm have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Residential Conveyancer to join a supportive and respectful team.
They are looking for someone who stands out as an experienced hard worker, rewarding you with the chance to develop and progress to be part of the senior management team.
- Responsibility for managing a full varied caseload from instruction to legal completion
- Maintaining and building excellent client relationships
- Developing a personal client base
- Providing support and guidance to the Conveyancing Assistants
- Ideally, you’ll be a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, or experienced Fee Earner with preferably 3 years’ experience
- Ability to manage a mixed caseload of freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases
- Possess demonstrable experience of dealing with a wide range of residential conveyancing issues
- Annual salary £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional closure over Christmas (not taken out of holiday allowance)
- Company Pension
- Company paid healthcare
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Regular reward and recognition
- Colleague events and wellbeing days
- Friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic training and career progression opportunities
This is a great opportunity where you’ll take on a fast-paced and challenging role, alongside a team who are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which will provide for a positive working environment.