Residential Conveyancer – Home Working
- Manage a portfolio of cases with plenty of support
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delighting them through your delivery
- Optimise the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems and technology
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
- You’ll have experience managing a healthy caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
- Ideally, you’ll have 3yrs + experience managing your own caseload
- You do not need to be qualified to be considered
- Be a natural self- starter, who’s able to deliver an efficient and first-class client focused service by ensuring clear, concise, and regular communication.
- You’ll have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must be flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk.
- Up to £40,000
- Bonus scheme (bonus up to £4,000/ yr)
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers and much more.
Our client is the UK’s leading conveyancing firm with offices around the country, they the biggest provider of conveyancing services. Known for their comprehensive benefits package, support networks and progression / training opportunities.
In this firm you will be supported by the teams dedicated management team and you will be responsible for your own allocated caseload. With fantastic opportunity for recognition and progression, as well as a fantastic benefits package.