Residential Conveyancer - Rochdale
- You will manage a varied portfolio of cases – dependent upon experience - with the support of an assistant
- Working in a small team of conveyancers and assistants you will progress a caseload of files
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties
- You will have experience in residential conveyancing, with experience managing a caseload of files from inception to completion
- Ideally, you will be a solicitor, legal executive, or licensed conveyancer, or have extensive experience managing a caseload
- You will have knowledge and experience of working in a very busy department using case management software
- You will be a self-starter; ambitious, driven, and enthusiastic
- You will have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary – up to £35,000
- Opportunity within the role to develop and progress
- Transparent and open working environment.
Accredited and well-established law firm based in Rochdale that is dedicated to excellence and focuses on client care.
This firm provides great progression opportunities, along with a close-knit team environment and open communication channels.