Residential Conveyancer – Ashby
This opportunity based in Ashby is perfect for an experienced, ambitious, and motivated individual to join a busy property department on a full time, permanent basis!
Our client, a well-established law firm, pride themselves on an excellent standard of care and service to their clients are looking to provide someone career progression and challenging prospects.
- Managing a mixed and varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters from inception to completion
- You’ll be dealing freehold and leasehold, shared ownership, and new build
- You will ensure that all conveyancing transactions are handled in a professional and efficient manner with clients and referrers
- Ideally you will be a Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor or Charted Legal Executive with experience working within a busy Conveyancing Department (or otherwise qualified by way of extensive experience)
- You must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Able to handle a varied caseload of residential conveyancing files
- Good technical knowledge
- Salary up to £40,000 (DOE)
- Partnership prospects
- Competitive benefits package
- Friendly and collaborative working environment