Our client is looking for a qualified, experienced residential conveyancing professional to work alongside the company’s established teams of conveyancers and support staff.
This is a long-established full-service firm based in Stockport, they support their employee’s development and progression as well as offer competitive remuneration packages.
- Manage a portfolio of cases
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties
- You will have at least 3 years’ PQE in residential conveyancing
- You’ll be a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
- You will have knowledge and experience of working in a very busy department using case management software to undertake volume conveyancing transactions
- You will be a self-starter; ambitious, driven and enthusiastic
- You’ll have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive remuneration package