Residential Conveyancer – Sheffield
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer? Are you looking to join a well-established firm based in Sheffield?
Our client is looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced and friendly environment who can manage their own caseload files.
- To undertake all aspects of residential conveyancing files
- Deal with day-to-day workload of Residential Conveyancing from appointment through to completion with limited supervision
- Aid assistants in search reports and mortgage reports
- Managing a reasonably sized caseload
- Ability to work towards high billing and completions targets
- To ensure good working relationships with introducers as applicable
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm’s and clients documents and information at all times
- To do all such other things which are, in the reasonable opinion of the firm, necessary or conducive to the role and responsibilities outlined above.
- To use the correct Practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision. And to delegate efficiently
- 2 years’ experience as a fee earner in residential conveyancing
- Degree in Law or similar legal qualifications or Educated to a good standard of Literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Law
- Experience of using a legal case management system
- Bonus structure
- Free parking
- Career development and progression
- Flexible working, home working available