Remortgage Conveyancing Team Manager – Cardiff
Our client is a stable, supportive firm based in Cardiff, that is owned by the UKs largest property services company. They are a rapidly expanding customer focused company who are keen to progress each and every team member! The firm are looking for an experienced people manager with proven management experience, within residential conveyancing to join the firm as a Remortage Conveyancing Team Manger.
Responsibilities in the role:
- You will be responsible for the general management of three remortgage supervisors and the remortgage team (c13 Case Handlers) to ensure the team meets the performance requirements of the business and function smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure suitable resource is available within the remortgage department to ensure adequate supervision and support throughout the department.
- Ensure processes are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business making recommendations for improvement.
- The Remortgage Manager will have ultimate determination over all remortgage conveyancing matters.
- Take responsibility for quality control and review process and oversee complaints received by the remortgage department.
- Owning production of both internal and panel MI including SLA performance for both our senior management team and partners using CMS systems and panel management software
- Analysis of MI to monitor performance and make recommendations.
- Panel management including performance, complaints, distribution of instruction/capacity, firm appointments, governance as well as other activities.
- Manage the relationship and attend meetings with our partners and panel firms as required.
- Ideally you are a member of Council of Licensed Conveyancers, Solicitor or have a CILEx qualification.
- You must have extensive experience within residential conveyancing, with a sound knowledge of the remortgage process.
- Management experience is essential.
- Confident user of a Case Management System.
- Strong communication skills.
- Up to £45,000, dependent on experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Your birthday day off
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Dress for your day work environment