Experienced Recruitment Consultant now required to join an exciting and bespoke Property Sector specialist firm, based in Knaresborough with frequent travel across the UK. Our extremely busy and rapidly growing team needs a new superstar!
Established over 10 years and based in Knaresborough, we work with clients and candidates at all levels, from entry level posts through to boardroom appointments across the UK. You will be on a first name basis with some of the biggest and most well-known people in the industry!
· You must already be working in, or have a recent proven track record in the Recruitment sector
· Possess a keen interest in the Property sector
· Be assertive, confident and able to carry out regular candidate interviews and client meetings
· Able to demonstrate experience of both client and candidate management
· Be an excellent communicator with a persuasive edge, in addition to being a confident networker
· Have a keen eye for detail and be able to multi-task, working with multiple clients and candidates at any one time
· Possess a high level of commercial awareness, be target driven and highly organised
· Be able to travel frequently across the UK
Working as part of an established team of Recruiters based in the Knaresborough office, you will be very much at the sharp end of the business.
· Working closely with the existing recruitment team, you will be placing candidates of all levels into permanent positions into the Property sector
· Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with Candidates and Clients alike
· Visiting Client’s at their business premises, discussing their needs and making recruitment recommendations
· Negotiating fee structures
· Carrying out face to face candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for your client’s requirements
· Sourcing new candidates using a variety of means, and dealing with multiple daily applications
· Working with existing candidates on the internal database, ensuring their expectations are managed and discussing new roles and opportunities with them
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join the team, grow into the industry and further develop your career. Internal advancement opportunities are always available, so for the ambitious candidate, future career growth is a real possibility.
· Up £25,000pa Depending on Experience
· £40,000pa Uncapped OTE
· Excellent additional benefits package