We now seek an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a background in the Surveying sector.
To specialise in recruiting Surveying professionals on a permanent basis, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work in conjunction with our other highly successful Recruiters, and make the role your own.
- Hot Desk!
- NO micromanaging!
- NO minimum call out numbers!
- NO threshold – earn commission on everything you bill!
- FULL SUPPORT from our in-house Candidate Resourcers and Administrators!
We are a successful and fast-growing business, so long term career development and opportunities are endless!
Established over 10 years and based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire we are an established specialist Property Sector Recruitment Business, working with the best clients in the sectors. You will be on a first name basis with some of the biggest and most well-known people in the industry!
Based at our Knaresborough offices, but with frequent travel, this is an exciting position and a real opportunity for the right person to make the role their own.
- You must already be working in, or have a recent proven track record of recruiting Surveyors into permanent roles
- Be assertive, confident and able to carry out regular candidate interviews and client meetings
- Able to demonstrate experience of both client and candidate management
- Be an excellent communicator with a persuasive edge, in addition to being a confident networker
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to multi-task, working with multiple clients and candidates at any one time
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness, be target driven and highly organised
- Be able to travel frequently for candidate and client meetings
Working as part of an established team, you will be very much at the sharp end of the business.
- Working closely with the existing team, you will be placing candidates of all levels into permanent positions into the Surveying sector
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with Candidates and Clients alike
- Visiting clients at their business premises, discussing their needs and making recruitment recommendations
- Negotiating fee structures
- Carrying out face to face candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for your client’s requirements
- Sourcing new candidates using a variety of means, and dealing with multiple daily applications
- Working with existing candidates on the internal database, ensuring their expectations are managed and discussing new roles and opportunities with them
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join the team and further develop your career. Internal advancement opportunities are always available, so for the ambitious candidate, future career growth is a real possibility.
- Negotiable basic salary depending on experience
- Monthly Car Allowance
- £50,000pa ++ Uncapped OTE
- LinkedIn RecruiterLite account
- 23 Days Holiday Rising Annually
- Dedicated Administrative & Resourcing Support