To based at our North Yorkshire Offices, we now seek a Recruitment Consultant with experience of placing candidates on a permanent basis into the professional sectors.
Specialising in recruiting property professionals on a permanent basis across Yorkshire and the North East, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work in conjunction with our other highly successful Recruiters in the sector.
Experience of the property sector is preferred, however, we will consider those who can demonstrate a strong background in recruiting into other white collar sectors, or suitable candidates from a property background now seeking a move into recruitment.
- Basic Salary to attract the very best
- Monthly Car Allowance
- £50,000pa OTE Uncapped in Year 1
- NO micromanaging!
- FULL SUPPORT from our in-house Candidate Resourcing & Admin Teams!
- LinkedIn membership
- Limitless Internal Career Progression Opportunities
- Private Health
- Life Insurance
- 23 Days Holiday Rising Annually PLUS your Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity
- Team building days
- Company social events
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join the team and further develop your career. Internal advancement opportunities are always available, so for the most ambitious candidates, future career growth is a real possibility.
Working as part of an established team, you will be very much at the sharp end of the business.
- Working closely with the existing team, you will be placing candidates of all levels into permanent positions in the property sector across Yorkshire and the North East
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with Candidates and Clients alike
- Visiting clients at their business premises, discussing their needs and making recruitment recommendations
- Negotiating fee structures and job offers
- Carrying out face to face candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for your client’s requirements
- In conjunction with the in-house Resourcing Team, source new candidates using a variety of means, whilst dealing with multiple daily applications
- Working with existing candidates on the internal database, ensuring expectations are managed, while discussing new roles and opportunities with them
- You must already be working in, or have a recent proven track record of permanent Recruitment in property, or into a similar professional white-collar sector OR be an experienced property professional looking for a move into recruitment
- Be assertive, confident and able to carry out regular candidate interviews and client meetings
- Able to demonstrate experience of both client and candidate management
- Be an excellent communicator with a persuasive edge, in addition to being a confident networker
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to multi-task, working with multiple clients and candidates at any one time
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness, be target driven and highly organised
- Be able to travel frequently for candidate and client meetings