We now seek an experienced Recruitment Consultant, ideally with a background in the Legal and Conveyancing sector.
Specialising in recruiting Conveyancing professionals on a permanent basis, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work in conjunction with our other highly successful Recruiters in the sector.
- NO micromanaging!
- NO minimum call out numbers!
- NO threshold – earn commission on everything you bill!
- FULL SUPPORT from our in-house Candidate Resourcers and Administrators!
- LinkedIn Recruiter account
We are a successful and fast-growing business, so long term career development and opportunities are endless!
Established over 10 years and based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire we are a specialist Property & Conveyancing Sector Recruitment Business, working with some of the best clients across the UK. You will be on a first name basis with some of the biggest and most well-known people in the industry!
This is an exciting position and a real opportunity for the right person to join a vibrant and busy team, making the role their own.
- You must already be working in, or have a recent proven track record, in the permanent Recruitment, ideally in the Legal & Conveyancing sector
- Be assertive, confident and able to carry out regular candidate interviews and client meetings
- Able to demonstrate experience of both client and candidate management
- Be an excellent communicator with a persuasive edge, in addition to being a confident networker
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to multi-task, working with multiple clients and candidates at any one time
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness, be target driven and highly organised
- Be able to travel frequently for candidate and client meetings
Working as part of an established team, you will be very much at the sharp end of the business.
- Working closely with the existing team, you will be placing candidates of all levels into permanent positions into the Legal Conveyancing sector
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with Candidates and Clients alike
- Visiting clients at their business premises, discussing their needs and making recruitment recommendations
- Negotiating fee structures
- Carrying out face to face candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for your client’s requirements
- Sourcing new candidates using a variety of means, and dealing with multiple daily applications
- Working with existing candidates on the internal database, ensuring their expectations are managed and discussing new roles and opportunities with them
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join the team and further develop your career. Internal advancement opportunities are always available, so for the most ambitious candidates, future career growth is a real possibility.
- Market leading package to attract the very best
- Car Allowance
- Dedicated Administrative & Resourcing Support
- LinkedIn Recruiter Account