Property Manager – Leeds
Immediate Start Available!
- Up to £20k + Generous bonus structure
- Market leading software
- Company laptop
- Career progression
- Full training programme
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with One in Two Saturdays 10am to 4pm
- Ideally experience within Property Management but not essential
- Strong IT skills and Experience in word, excel, internet and general administration essential.
- Lettings experience preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Good organisational skills and an ability to multitask
- Experience of and a desire to maintain a high standard of customer care when dealing with landlords and tenants
- Work towards targets and KPIs
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Referencing prospective tenants
- Negotiating move-in dates and ensuring the property is up to standard beforehand
- Booking inventories / checkouts
- Negotiating tenancy renewals and rent reviews
- Property inspections
- Processing invoices
- Communicating with clients / tenants on a daily basis
- Dealing with maintenance issues in accordance with the landlord's instructions
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit returns, Processing deposits including identifying dilapidations and negotiating deductions from deposits.
- Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries
Due to rapid growth and expansion our client has an excellent opportunity for a property manager to join the thriving, ever growing team.
As a Property Manager you will be managing a growing property portfolio all over the country.