Property Manager – Roundhay
A fast-paced, all action Property Manager role for the stand out Letting Agency in the area.
You’ll be providing the highest level of service and support to landlords and tenants alike.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and the next step in your property career this year, then we want to hear from you.
- Organise and carry out internal property inspections and produce landlord reports
- Organise and carry out regular inventories and efficient checkouts where appropriate
- Split your time evenly between office and appointments
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors regarding property maintenance issues
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, tenants and contractors
- Ensure all administration and admin records are completed and maintained
- Deal with all maintenance requirements ensuring satisfaction for both tenant and landlord
- Responsible for regular contact with clients throughout the term of the tenancy
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Full understanding of regulations and compliance surrounding residential Lettings
- Excellent knowledge of the local area
- Up to £24,000 salary
- Pool car available
- Award winning training and development
- Fantastic workplace culture
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 5:30pm / Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays, 9:30am – 1:00pm
An opportunity to join the team at this busy Residential Lettings Agency in Roundhay as a Property Manager.