Property Manager – Leeds
Immediate Start Available!
Due to continued success, our clients a fresh dynamic Estate Agency, are seeking a Property Manager to work as part of an established and busy team in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.
- Ensure all maintenance issues are recorded correctly
- Coordinating and booking maintenance works
- Liaise with Block Managers to resolve any block specific issues
- Managing your share of residential portfolio.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors regarding property maintenance issues
- Ensuring all statutory certificates are in place and renewed as necessary
- Organising inventories and schedules of condition
- Receive and process tenant notices ensuring the landlord is aware and informed at all times
- Reporting to the Lettings Manager
- Strong effective communicator
- Highly independent with a flexible attitude and willingness to commit the time required to get the job done.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate an understanding of the priorities with the minimum of guidance and be proactive
- Effective time management, prioritisation & delegation skills
- Up to £20,000 Depending on Experience
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company