Property Manager – Vimto Gardens
One of the leading Estate Agency groups in the North West are seeking a new Property Manager to join their team in Vimto Gardens! With multiple branches already across the North West, this agency is still growing and opening or acquiring new offices which makes it an extremely exciting time to be joining the business!
- Preparing and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Preparing property inventories
- Carrying out regular property inspections
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard
- Maintaining accurate file notes
- Be passionate about the property industry and are keen to join a successful and growing business
- Have previous experience in the industry, with property management in particular
- Have a natural flair for and enjoys dealing with people and, always looks to provide the best customer service
- Be articulate with strong negotiating skills
- Up to £24,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 8:30 to 17:00 NO SATURDAYS
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses!
- Company events
- Company pension
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded (Subject to t&c’s)
- Wheel of Fortune for weekly/monthly prizes
Being a property manager is a tough job and this business fully appreciate that! They are offering a great basic salary and a commission package to secure the best available people!