Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for your next opportunity? Want to join an award winning, digitally savvy property company with a friendly and smart approach? If you would like to work for a business that strives to make things happen and truly values their people, this Property Manager role could be the perfect one for you!
Our client, a thriving property company in Manchester, is looking for an experienced Property Manager who has similar experience in a property management role, is hardworking, customer focused and driven, to join their team.
· Day to day management of a large property portfolio
· Establish and maintain relationships with landlords to ensure you can provide thorough and regular communication with tenants
· Managing the expectations of the tenant by being able to confidently explain legislation and tenant obligations.
· Deal with day to day maintenance issues
· Liaise with block management
· Process tenancy renewals
· Deposit releases and disputes
You will have similar experience in a property management role. You will have at least 2 years’ experience managing a large residential portfolio. You must be organised, presentable, a good communicator and willing to learn. You will need to be able to manage your workload with minimal supervision and willing to work towards your ARLA qualification. It is essential that the individual thrives working within a team and has fantastic organisational skills. If you are looking for a role to kick start your Career in Property in a business with real progression, then this is the role for you.
£20,000 to £22,000 OTE £25,000
28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days over a period of time (inc. BH’s and Birthday)
· Perkpal- Employee benefits portal
· Employee of the Quarter and Year
· Annual attendance bonus
· Team Building Activities and last Friday of the month Lunch
· Birthdays – half a day off and a small gift
· Weekly Incentives/Recognition
· Property Management Renewal Bonus