Are you superstar Property Manager looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to join a reputable and growing company? Are you based in Manchester? Then this Property Manager role could be the one for you!
Our client, who is growing its Property Management Team due to expansion of its portfolio, is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join a highly experienced team already in place. Our client has been established for over 35 years and provides a flexible work environment, with a culture that respects work/life balance.
· Preparing property inventories
· Arranging and carrying out inspections
· Carrying out check in/out appointments and arranging deposit returns
· Prepare tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy paperwork
· Ensure post tenancy set-up work is completed
· Maintain good relations with clients, customers and contractors
Ideally you will have 3 years of experience as a Property Manager and a clean driving licence. You will be experienced in managing rent arrears, court proceedings, inspections, inventories, deposit disputes and all Property Management duties. You will ideally be ARLA qualified, but training will be provided.
· £20,000.00 per year
· Bonus Scheme
· Flexible Schedule
· Profit Sharing
· Work From Home
· Monday to Friday
· No Weekends
· Profit Share scheme