Property Manager – North Leeds
Immediate Start Available!
Working as a Property Manager for leading independent estate agents in their office in North Leeds, you will be a superstar who works on the property management side of the company and used to a varied Property Manager role which will involve a combination of office based work and independent work out of the office to carry out routine inspections.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Managing repairs and maintenance issues
- Serving notices
- Dealing with utilities
- Carrying out routine inspections
- Carrying out inventories
- Providing feedback to landlords and tenants following inspections
- General administration
- Check outs
- You will have experience of residential property
- Knowledge of property management or lettings and tenant/landlord liaison
- You will be enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking
- Solid IT and grammar skills
- If you are not already ARLA qualified, you should be willing to work towards this qualification.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Up to £20,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00
- Fantastic workplace culture