Property Manager – Sunderland
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join one of the leading independent estate agents in Sunderland. You will be joining an Award Winning Lettings department who deal with professional lettings.
Team development and progression is really important to the Director so if you want to join a business who put your career first then apply now!
- Dealing with move ins and check outs
- Carrying out inventories and inspections
- Advising landlords on how to maximise rent value and attract the best tenants
- Dealing with property maintenance issues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, tenants and contractors
- Ensuring all administration is completed
- Responsible for regular contact with clients throughout the term of the tenancy
- Previous experience working as a Property Manager or in Lettings
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Full UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday, 08:45 – 17:30
- NO WEEKENDS
- Up to £25,000 salary
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Company pension scheme
This is an exciting new position to join a well-established and forward thinking Estate Agents as a Property Manager.
You’ll be working alongside a busy and enthusiastic team who will provide daily support and motivation to achieve top results.